I’m interested in applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, especially in the domain of Software Testing. I’m further interested in the integration of Machine Learning and traditional AI methods, such as Constraint Programming.
- [Conference] Spieker, H., Gotlieb, A., & Mossige, M. (2019). Rotational Diversity in Multi-Cycle Assignment Problems. In AAAI-19. arXiv
- [Conference] Gotlieb, A., Marijan, D., & Spieker, H. (2018). Stratified Constructive Disjunction and Negation in Constraint Programming. In International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence. DOI: 10.1109/ICTAI.2018.00026 PDF arXiv
- [Workshop] Spieker, H., & Gotlieb, A. (2018). Towards Hybrid Constraint Solving with Reinforcement Learning and Constraint-Based Local Search. In Data Science meets Optimization Workshop at Federated Artificial Intelligence Meeting. PDF
- [Conference] Mossige, M., Gotlieb, A., Spieker, H., Meling, H., & Carlsson, M. (2017). Time-Aware Test Case Execution Scheduling for Cyber-Physical Systems. In Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (Vol. 10416, pp. 387–404). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-66158-2_25 PDF arXiv
- [Conference] Spieker, H., Gotlieb, A., Marijan, D., & Mossige, M. (2017). Reinforcement Learning for Automatic Test Case Prioritization and Selection in Continuous Integration. In Proceedings of 26th International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA’17) (pp. 12–22). DOI: 10.1145/3092703.3092709 PDF arXiv
- [Journal] Spieker, H., Hagg, A., Gaier, A., Meilinger, S., & Asteroth, A. (2017). Multi-stage evolution of single- and multi-objective MCLP: Successive placement of charging stations. Soft Computing (Vol. 21, Issue 17, pp. 4859-4872). DOI: 10.1007/s00500-016-2374-9 PDF
- [Conference] Spieker, H., Hagg, A., Asteroth, A., Meilinger, S., Jacobs, V., & Oslislo, A. (2015). Successive evolution of charging station placement. In 2015 International Symposium on Innovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications (INISTA). DOI: 10.1109/INISTA.2015.7276733 PDF
Program Committee Member of IEEE AI Testing 2019.
Co-Organizer of NordConsNet Workshop 2019.
Please feel free to contact me by using the contact information in the sidebar. You can also find more information on my Simula Homepage.